2 gunned down in Quezon City
A couple was gunned down in broad daylight in Quezon City on Thursday by unknown assailants, police said.
Police identified the victims as Efraim Go Young, a businessman, and Wendalyn Go Young.
They were on board a silver Honda CRV nearing E. Rodriguez Avenue when two men armed with .45 caliber pistols approached them after the traffic light turned red, police said. One of the suspects broke the car window using his gun and then repeatedly shot Young while the other went to the opposite side and shot the woman.
Witnesses told police that one of the gunmen took a black bag that the man held, prompting suspicion that the motive was robbery.
What disturbs me are two things. One is that the robbery was done close to my street. Two is that these two were probably chosen at random after coming out of a bank, w/c is more of less what I do every morning. But all I do is deposit checks. Not valuable loot, but who's to say these scumbags could tell the difference? Now I'm paranoid about going to the bank tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment