COUNTUP

May 8, 2005

Quiet Weekend

Just got back from gym, and the 'rents are still not back from their business trip to Baguio. Since the Slimmer's in Annapolis was closed (only on Sundays) I went to the Megamall branch, but not before making a long turn around EDSA (stupid MRT). My workout today was a bit "off," though. Hate these irregular workout schedules.

The only fuss that happened today was when I tried to exit Powerbooks, their security alarm went off. When they asked to look inside my backpack I deduced that my copy of Preacher: Dixie Fried I brought with me (supposed to be exercyle reading material) was the culprit. That's what I get for not removing the security barcode sticker. Hell, shouldn't it be invalid by now? I bought the thing while I was still in college, for crying out loud.

The nice thing was while planning to browse for magazines at Filbars I saw the 50% off sale at Comic Quest. Got a bunch of Stormwatch: Team Achilles, Plastic Man, Ultimate Spider-Man and JLA: Classified. Hmm, just occurred to me that I haven't listed titles down like that in a long while. Ended the day with a glass of light mocha frappucino, courtesy of Starbucks.

And guess who made the paper today:

Harajuku Kym! (de Guzman), second from left

No comments: