(Then again, when isn't a dream strange? )
Mine involved me, BoiT and a 3rd person whose face is being obscured by the nature of dreams fading quickly. I can only remember the last moments of it.
We were at my old high school (again!?), and encountered 3 white horses, strapped but w/o saddles. Somehow we managed to get on them and trotted our way... back into the school? After we got off some politician was calling out for Boit, but for some reason we ran in the opposite direction, right into a crowd of people waiting to the arrival of President Arroyo.
While nudging and shoving our way into the crowd we suddenly found ourselves in front of the President. Correction: I found myself in front of her. I felt time slow down and was left speechless.
Finally I just took my hand out and shook hers, saying "Merry Chirstmas, Ma'am!" Boit wouldn't stop giving me grief, saving over and over: "That's it?" I told him I had something in my head I wanted to tell her, but my mouth was disobeying my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment