More vivid dreams, and by vivid I mean I can remember more details.
I was at Mendiola Street standing outside Holy Spirit College (University?) when I see Eileen coming towards me, dressed all in white and looking svelte. I complimented her on her looks while we walked together towards...
I'm in a church w/ a majority of my high school batchmates. We're doing some kind of formal full dress-rehearsal for a wedding. Not sure who the groom is, but the bride kept switching between 3 of my high-school crushes: J, M and S, all of whom are -- not coincidentally -- married in real life.
Even back in my SJCS days, during programs like this I never stay in my seat, but instead hang out "backstage." They showed the audience a video on the giant white screen where they usually project the church song lyrics. It was mid-afternoon and the lights inside the church weren't on, which was fine; that way they'd be able to see the video. It was R (lesbian batchmate) showing us around J's place and going through her stuff like some hybrid reality show-mix of Cops and MTV Cribs.
Backstage I was hanging w/ KV (not sure if he was part of the entourage or hosting this thing) when I decided to go the entrance of the church to see if they could do something about the heat. No lights inside, but no fans, either. While sweating in my barong Tagalog I remember thinking we're using money from the alumni funds, w/c wasn't much so we probably didn't pay the church much. I saw Edrich seated in the back, but I confused him for Sherman (both of them being big dudes) and complimented him on an excellent softball game we (never) had last week. I then made my way back to where KV was when I realized we were on a break. L was coming down the altar looking bushed. We stopped by our dining room (w/c looked like the one in my house) and got some water from the cooler. Shelby checked up on her too see if she could still go one more round.
No comments:
Post a Comment