 |
From L to R: Tuesday, Dindo, Jayford, Ryan, and Jill, w/ George behind the camera. |
April 2: Potluck Krav Maga party at the gym, so I brought 2 party-size Shakey's pizzas that disappeared in less than half an hour. The highlight of the party was Ryan Cruz's close-up magic tricks. I know I've seen them done before in
Street Magic's Secrets Exposed, but it's still entertaining to see, especially the look on the volunteer's faces when they're stumped with either shock or awe. I'd post a sample vid if my internet connection was faster.
 |
| "Ees dees yor kard?" Jill shows us what Ryan's not supposed to. |
 |
That's me w/ mutual friend Jesse showing off our party game
prizes (1GB flashdrives). The game was who could list the
most number of baby-related items in 3 minutes.
I still think they shouldn't have discounted "yaya."
|
April 15: Went w/ The Contessa to Sarah Atienza and Elwood Liao's baby shower at The Shang apartelles, a place that wasn't easy to get to and even harder to get out of. Pink was the theme, and it showed on the dessert table. Pink chocolates, candies, marshmallows and cupcakes were ripe for picking.
April 18: Since Tata works in Afghanistan for the UN (didn't I mention that?), given the volatility of her place of employment she only stays there for 6 weeks at a time, the rest of w/c she goes wherever she pleases, presumably places w/ less death and destruction. We met up w/ Jac and some her other friends Russell and Yvette at Rockwell for some pizza and wine.
 |
Me, Russell, Yvette and Jac at Barcino. The lighting hides the fact (barley) we've had a coupla glasses. |
 |
| Johnny Boy and Jersey Boy Ryan. |
April 30: Ed hosts his birthday party at a relative's house in Greenhills. Surprises included seeing Ed's wedding picture (w/ hair in all the right places, so to speak), a Canon s95 in the metal (if not in the flesh), and finding out Ed's been working on a TV cop drama series called PACER starring Geneva Cruz. Ed plays Chinese drug lord Mr. Cheng.
No comments:
Post a Comment