COUNTUP

Apr 9, 2008

Tendon(ic) Tuesday

Went for a workout at Slimmer's World at Trafalgar Plaza in Makati (w/c I sometimes get to do whenever Ma goes for her facial treatment), and while doing a post-workout stretch I may have pulled a neck/shoulder muscle. (Tip: Don't stray from proper yoga stretch techniques). Now I move around like I'm wearing those neck braces you see on people when they've suffered whiplash. I say "look like" coz I don't really have one but instead have to concentrate on not nodding nor tilting my head back, although turning left and right is okay. In video camera terms I can pan but not tilt.

This made preparing food slightly awkward since I could only work w/in peripheral vision (bless eye-level cupboards and dang below eye-level kitchen counters). And since I don't have a neck brace a Salompas pad (and Alaxan) will have to do.

Excuse me, I have to adjust the office chair height.

No comments: