COUNTUP

Jan 3, 2006

PISSED

Last night I had a good time going out with some Beijinoy friends. I'm supposed to post pix but I'm just too pissed to do that right now.

This afternoon I got a text from one of them basically accusing me of taking a picture/s of her cousin's girlfriend from beneath the table (I'm assuming from the restaurant where we had pizza). ME. After the ludicrousness of the idea wore off I get another text from her threatening me and chastising me for my "actions." And she's supposed to be my friend. Despite the fact that there was more than one camera present, and that the "red light" she saw was probably from the red eye reduction light, my current resentment comes from the threat and chastise text.

GOD!!! Never knew being accused of being a pervert could piss me off so much, but, yeah, I'M PISSED OFF!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow ben, how dare this girl accused you of being a perv??? ang bad naman. wahh, tell her next time don't let that person wear a skirt or don't let them go out at all.