These are two of my oldest friends, Carol Chua (hotel concierge in Spain) and Eileen Ang (Marketing Dept. of DLSU-CSB). Known them since grade school. Even as the 3 of us have gone on different paths, when we get together it's like nothing changed, meaning I still can't rely on things to go as planned when we get together. Carol's still her subdued (inna nice way) witty self, while Eileen still likes to follow other sentence I say with, "You're crazy." But make no mistake; I love them like Family. The ones I hardly see, anyway.The original plan was to meet up at Fully Booked in Greenhills, watch Flightplan then grab a bite afterwards. Well, 2 outta 3's not bad. We had dinner around 9 at Mexicali, who for some reason did not have their Dinner Plate Meals available (they might as well have told me they didn't have tacos). So I stuffed myself w/ their cheeseburger.
And what's new w/ the girls? Carol has a 35-year-old Spanish BF named Lorenzo (I think she prefers the Like the oil? joke over the Like the Llamas? one) while Eileen's working her @$$ off in writing Philippine film annotations for Doy Del Mundo, or something like that. Yep, excitement all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment