SATURDAY--Spent all day fixing up the Boardwalk designs, but then stupid program decides not to format Barudan properly.
SUNDAY--After a dull afternoon reading comics on the computer (but not before going to Bayview to get the Boardwalk designs formatted properly), at the spur of the moment (meaning I was still in "house clothes") I decided to watch Finding Nemo at SM Centerpoint with Boit and the Abigan Family. Actually, Boit missed the movie and bought office supplies, instead. After the movie I was able to buy the proper connector for the portable CD player to be able to play on the stereo (you'd have to see it to get a better idea of what I'm talking about).
Speakin of "computer comics" (downloaded by Oti via Bit Torrent) I've got a huge backlog of reading material. The entire run of Generation X as well as Uncanny X-Men #250-300 await.
No comments:
Post a Comment