COUNTUP

Aug 2, 2003

If Only...

Watched Bad Boys II (reached my saturation point for action scene servings) at SM City then checked out the mall-wide sale, not that I had the choice. The size of the crowd made it look like rush hour at the MRT, and just as hot and humid. I wish I came on Day 1 instead of Day 2 of this 3-day sale, 'coz Comic Quest was going all out with a P30-P40 back issue sale. Needless to say most of the good titles were gone. I did manage to pick up a couple of Impluse and 9 issues of Catwoman (please don't come out as a trade), as well as one Codename: Knockout and 3 issues of Wizard . Got them to knock 150 bucks total off the sale price on those.

Ever since the Trade Paperback explosion and my discovery of Bit Torrent, the hunt for back issues that might not show up online has been getting harder. At least I get to save on cash, such as it is.

No comments: