COUNTUP

Aug 3, 2003

Stuffed Silly

5-Kim hosted a B-day party for herself at the Marianas Clubhouse, with the food was great. I stuffed myself twice: once at the party, the second time during dinner since we brought home the lion's share of leftovers. And the day would've ended so well had Sis not decided to butt her nose into my business concerning my "working style" at Bayview, going so far as to make up an entirely baseless accusation (someone about my refusing a request from Danny to work on an embroidery design) just to try and get an answer from me.

I'm having trouble articulating what it is that drives Sis to butt in like this. My work style is my work style. Just because it doesn't into her (or Ma's) idea of a "good employee" she thinks I'm slacking. It's hard enough trying to find the direction you want in life without your own family being backseat drivers.

No comments: