The Gang's All Here...Sort of
Yesterday fellow China traveller Beth invited the "gang" for a little get-together at Robinson's Place (Manila) for some bowling. After a major travel faux pas (turned right when I should've turned left) I arrived late. As expected, I was not alone in that area. What was a surprise were the new faces. They were from this year's batch of those who went to Xiamen, China, some apparently the younger siblings of my group-mates, Beth and Heidi in particular. Even a bigger surprise were the familiar faces I saw/ ran into while I was walking around with the group (Karen Yam, Ann Marie & Karen Cheng, Gayle Ong the Supermodel, Charmaine's guy pals Ryan and Jay and someone who looked like Mina, formally in charge for payroll from work). With a couple of people late we had forgone bowling (and a movie) for just dinner later in the evening. TGIFriday's. I had a chicken sandwich.
No comments:
Post a Comment