COUNTUP

Sep 9, 2002

Alias Overload

Let's pretend today is Sunday (it's 12:19 am and I should've updated earlier). It's Day 2 of No Parents since they're in Naga City for the inauguration of my uncle's (3-Ku) new SeaOil gas station, but they ought to be back by tonight. It's funny how having at least 1 family resident (or in this case 2) out of the house causes house activity to decrease significantly. Sometimes we go to bed earlier, or turn up the TV volume more. In my case I had the opportunity to watch most of the episodes of Alias I downloaded over the past few weeks, something I've been unable to do because the office was always busy (i.e. noisy). Boy, watching 5 episodes straight (plus the feature-length pilot of Justice League) feels like nothing by when you have nothing else to do. I thought about saving a few episodes but those darn cliffhanger endings kept popping up. Only 4 shows to go, and just when I just found out that Studio 23 is planning the air the series in the near future(!) Man, I stopped downloading Malcolm in the Middle for that reason, but RPN 9 is replaying the 1st season yet again. That show's really having trouble finding an audience (i.e. advertisers). I'd start that again, but I wanna go with the Simpsons downloads first.

No comments: