COUNTUP

Jun 21, 2002

"Months later, he returns."

Yes, it's been a while. Wonder how long I'll last this time. Since my last entry, I:

- Stopped updating the office journal
- Saw my office workforce go down from 60-something people to 5 (Yup, no more call center. Just Touch Mobile. Only I, Joy, Lala, John and Nonoy are left).
- Attended two wedding receptions for my old high-school classmates
- Got a new backpack (zipper on the old one broke)
- Got Dad a DVD player (not with my money alone, of course)
- Celebrated my birthday with a little bowling party
- Got turned down for a date thrice.
- Found out where my ex-girlfriend is "hiding." (France)
- Became a godfather to my niece Mia.
- Watched 18 movies (5 in the theater, the rest via VHS, VCD and DVD)
- Went out on 1 real date and one group date
- Did a buch of other stuff that won't register at the moment but who cares.

Oh, yes: I've moved up to the 3rd floor bedroom with my brother while the house goes under major renovation. They got rid of the carpeting. Floor's all shiny now, but not scratch-proof, so no more footwear allowed inside.

Life's too short. Must consider dating more often. Getting rejected more often isn't considered but makes its way into the equation, anyway.

No comments: