Two dreams to discuss, one I had the week earlier, the other just this morning.
- Ate bad taho, the kind I saw on the news as a kid, where unscrupulous taho-makers mixed plaster of paris in the vat, probably to keep it from breaking down faster. In my dream I noticed that in my cup the syrup settled on top instead of mixing in w/ the taho, like oil on top of water.
- Beat the holy heck out of a guy who bullied (ok, more like harassed) me in high school. In reality I just let him do what he wanted, for fear that if we ever did fight I would have seriously injured him. That came true in this dream. Granted my moves where purely in self-defense, where either I shoved him into a wall when he charged, or Kung Fu'd his ass after his own punches missed. I should've guessed it was a dream when instead of an adrenaline rush I felt calm while delivering the blows. Guess that's why they call it revenge fantasy.
No comments:
Post a Comment