COUNTUP

Feb 6, 2006

Wuhzzuhel?

When I "woke up" this morning and looked at the bathroom mirror I found that by sleeping on my stomach (w/ half of my face pressed down my pillow) I had somehow pushed the uppper teeth from the left side of my jaw inward. While wondering how that happened despite the presence of braces (or maybe because of it) I found that I was able to move them slowly back into their normal position without any pain. That (and my lack of panic) should've clued me in.

And then I woke up. Sheeeeesh!

* * *

Got myself an impromtu blood and urine test today. Since I'm turning 30 this year I thought now would be as good a time as any to get these kinds of tests done. And I hadn't had anything to eat yet, w/c is the ideal time to draw blood.

The blood test tube was easy enough to full (thanks, High Pain Threshold), though I doubted that I could pee enough into the tube, especially since I'd already gone earlier this morning (funny how dreaming about your teeth deforming would make you want to go pee afterwards). Luckily there was enough left over.

* * *

My sister-in-law's grandmother passed away late last night. Yep, even my extended relatives are starting to drop like flies. Nice, onminous tone this new year is setting...

No comments: