COUNTUP

Jul 19, 2005

Well, So Far...

  • My shoulders and lower back are killing me from the last workout.
  • I'm currently constipated, and and increase in fiber intake is doing zip. Hope it isn't tapeworms. Heh, Fung had a case of the runs while I'm having clogged plumbing.
  • I'm a crappy burger cook. Hell, I can't even do beef meatballs right. All that trouble with no flavor to show for it. Had to finish off the last of the gray bottle.
  • Probe Team Documentaries is showing a feature on Philppine National Police's CSI lab(s). Did u know a DNA test costs 18,000 pesos (or roughly $327)? This is why it's hardly used by government prosecutors in heinous crime cases. Instead the equipment gets used more often in paternity cases. Also, we're still using outated methods for checking GSR with paraffin wax, place our faith in polygraphs and don't bother using gloves when picking up guns from a crime scene. Ugh. This is why you can get away with murder in this city.
  • My cousin's went to Singapore w/ her husband to try and have a baby, leaving me w/ the office paperwork. Whee.

No comments: