
Da Man himself, plus "entourage."
When he finally arrived in his rented Audi I was lucky enough to get a few pictures and video clips. It was almost like my "paparazzi" moment w/ Michael Jackson back in Vegas in 2003. There he was, in a leather jackect despite the sunny weather (for w/c DJ and I got slightly burned) and an hour late. Still, he was nice enough to give a reading before getting ready to sign.

Hey, it's John Lennon!
Alas, the guys in charge were killing all hope we had when he said those without passes would have no chance to getting their stuff signed. In the end we left the line and walked around, and even visited Victor's crepe restaurant before calling it a day.

"President Arroyo must resign! Haha, just kidding, folks..."
Sadly while driving back home I texted Laurie, and she said that they finally accomodated the "stubless" people who were still in line. Do I regret leaving "too soon?" (If you consider waiting for 8 hours too soon, that is.) Maybe. But, as long as Gaiman's alive, there's still a chance he'll come back. Maybe I'll be ready by then....
No comments:
Post a Comment