I'm still in Beijing. May stay here for the summer (as well as the rest of the year). Studying and teahing, studying and teaching. Very routine. If only I can add "went out with bevy of ladies" in that routine. Sigh.
Got a PC. By "got" I mean "borrowed" from my Chinese friend Sunny's flatmate. The PC came from the animation office he used to work for. When the office closed the PC had nowhere to go and just lay here in their appartment. Having no scruples whatsoever I borrowed it. Bought a CD writer, speakers, and had ADSL installed in my room a week later. Whee. And you think I slept late before...
My sister's have given birth. I miss my nieces and nephew like the dickens. Aunt came to Beijing last week and brought stuff in from Manila, thankfully. Lily's Peanut Butter. Ovaltine. My shorts, sandals and slippers. It almost feels like home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment