COUNTUP

Jan 17, 2004

What I've Been Doing

Not much, I think.

Came home last December after a month and a half of going around the US. Came home to work the last 2 weeks of my job at Teleall. Got the severance check. Got plans to write a book (non-fiction reference). Got plans to go the China for 6 months of studying the language. Haven't seen Return of the King, but I'm about halfway through the 1st season of The West Wing on DVD. Have yet to see The 7 Samurai in it's entirety, w/c is why I haven't previewed the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Wilson (and family) got me for Chirstmas.

My first movie of the year was Crying Ladies (slightly overrated), which I watched with Wella, who revcently dyed her hair brown (like the old color better). Met up with Rachelle and exchanged Xmas gifts. She gave me a dreamcatcher, I gave her porn and the rope bracelets I bought in San Francisco. Hmm, wonder who got the better deal.

So I'm currently unemployed, dividing my time with reading downloaded comics, downloading more comics, fidgeting with the internet connection and researching for the book. Trying to keep busy isn't easy, especially with a dad who has specific ideas for you and won't let you be idle around the house.

No comments: