Attended Aimee's wedding at San Agustin Church (the one I almost went to for Mona's wedding, w/c was at the other church in Intramuros). Batch guests included Annette, Marjorie, Caren, Geralinde, Adeline, Grace, Allen, Kirby and Glenn. Aimee's brother Jeffrey is now confined to a wheelchair for some reason. After the wedding the ladies (sans Marj) and I grabbed a bite and small-talked at Starbucks. I kidded 'Nette about her "emotional issues," as she seemed to shout out every question and comment made (to me, at least). Unfortunately, in the end only 'Nette and I went to the reception at Century Restaurant.
I was surprised to see Jorinda, Laurie, Leslie Mapua and Stacy Biagtan at the reception. More surprised to learn they were guests of the groom Richard. A pleasant surprise, though. Lisabelle and Gilbert showed up, as well as Mariane Ting (back from Canada and taking her MBA at DLSU), Christopher Uy and Albert Go-Alcantarea. Allan was there sans infanticipating Marilyn. Food: so-so. Host Harvey: bad. Someone from my table managed to spike my Sprite with some Johnny Walker while I chatted with Leslie.
No comments:
Post a Comment