COUNTUP

Jul 16, 2003

Shot at The Monster

Last night while doing Pilates I heard an ad on RX 93.1 about auditions for on-air talent. Today I called them up and they said auditions were held after 6pm. I decided to go to their office at the Strata 2000 Building after gym. Bus ride to EDSA was hell, trafficwise. Jeep ride to Ortigas center was a lot easier. About less then 10 people were there when I arrived. During the about-half-hour wait I met a guy who was dropping off his band's demo for some band tryout/ contest RX was having. He figured since he was already there why try out for the DJ thing? This despite the fact he already has a job as a music scorer for ABS-CBN. Apparently he's friends with Marieton (Trocino) Pacheco. When my turn came I met with Jude Rocha and read an copy ad twice on mic. Five minutes, maybe less. Wish I left my calling card.

No comments: