COUNTUP

Apr 22, 2012

January Journalized

As I type this Dad is ranting behind me the wrongness of blogging (and other non-business related actvities, like sleeping half my Sunday away) and how he doesn't like lecuturing a 30-something man about how to run his life, but if he doesn't do it, who will? Yes, Pa.  The course of the rest of my life hinges on my getting 7+ hours sleep on Sundays.

JAN. 10:  A long delayed gift-exchage between moi and Eileen at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (that's a really clunky name to blog about) in Trinoma, our default hangout (w/c is convenient since more or less near my place and hers).  Months back I didn't let on that she correctly guessed what her gift was, but then again the pages of Wizard magazine I used the wrap the gift in (nor my habit of giving my friends comics) wouldn't have kept the mystery going, either.

 Jan. 21: What I like more than getting friends from different sides of my life together is seeing them hit it off.  Eileen and Lola.  Lola and The Contessa.  Eileen and Dee.  Lola and Dee.  The Contessa and Dee.  My LaSalle circle(s) bumping curves w/ my Beijinoy circle.  Tonight after Lola, The Contessa and I had dinner at the otherwise mediocre Uncle Cheffy's we met w/ Dee's group at Rue Bourbon, where I had my first taste of their house-brewed caramel-laced beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh hey benstew. ^^* guess who just joined blogspot.