Lunch was at Eastwood (easy enough drive) w/ Jennifer Chua, who's in town from the US (where Trend Micro sent her) until early January. She arrived in late November and still had a craving for Filipino food, so we ate at Razon's (a first for me). Afterwards I walked her back to her office at the IBM building, killed time walking around Eastwood Mall, left the place and proceeded to get lost on the road (along c5) trying to drive to Podium.
After finally getting my bearings (and better map-reading) I made it w/ 10 minutes to spare, more than enough time to buy some roses for the occasion (corny, I know, but whatever's needed to remove any doubt that this was a date).J (ooh, now I use initials) arrived and we had the early early dinner at Arya, where she showed a predilection for spicy lamb. If there were any bumps I think they were negligible. That said, don't over-analyze, as you are wont to do. Just try to see her again.
No comments:
Post a Comment