COUNTUP

Jun 13, 2009

Beijinoys Back

And Lo, it's been awhile since I was with this many Beijinoys under one roof. Aileen was in town w/ her new boyfriend Jeff(?), so Liza and I met up w/ them at Alessi's in T. Morato, joined by Di, Tin and Wilson. We had the meat and fish mixed platters.

Our nightcap was at Jack's Loft one floor below. We were later joined by Axel, Pau (they've been a couple for about 2 years but I only confirmed it today, eesh) and Jeff's friend, 6 foot 2 inches tall guy Name Escapes me. (Gaah, note to self: nametags.)

1 comment:

Big Hamster said...

But ... but ... (voice of timmy of christmas carol) ... why Ben why?!

kidding aside, i'm sure for whatever reasons you had dude, they're all for the best.

take care man, and hopefully soon, we'll still have that dinner when we get to manila.