COUNTUP

Sep 25, 2006

It's A Small World After All...

I love getting to use a blog title that holds the right amount of irony. Case in point, a story from my brother, that almost sounds urban legendy:

Lawyer arrives at his daughter's birthday party. Lawyer's wife made all the arrangements, so his shock upon seeing the party theme was understandable.

The party organizers chose a Disney Mickey Mouse theme, complete with a guy in full MM costume. Why the shock? Seems the lawyer represented clients who held Mickey's intelluctual property rights, which the party organizers were blatantly violating. At his daughter's birthday party.

Long story short: he had them arrested (presumably after having a looong talk w/ his wife). Whether it was during or after the party, I'm not sure. I'm hoping it's the latter. Who needs to have kids traumatized from seeing cops slap the cuffs on Mickey Mouse?

* * *

Speaking of kids, presenting for no reason other than he looks sooo cute here, new pictures of my nephew, Jian:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that really happen? lol

cute ng baby~ puede pang shoot. ^^v