COUNTUP

May 22, 2006

Pix for 2-Day(s)

SuNdAy: Attended a relative's(?) engagement lunch and, as these typical Tsinoy ceremonies go, was very G.I. and filled with cigarette smoke. The only things that kept me from going insanely bored was texting and checking out the children's party on the ground floor of the restaurant.


Three fashion faux pax. Either he's in anchorman mode (only dressed up from the waist up) or just doesn't care. Faces blurred to avoid further humiliation.


Get it? Mommies for the mummy wrap game. Brilliant.


Another game, "The Longest Line." More ingenuity. Before the game started I was already thinking, wouldn't it be funny if the kids started taking off their shirts as well as their socks...?

TODAY: It felt... karmic today. Actually got down to the office at 8:30, or half an hour earlier than usual, an later I got a salary raise. At the bank and gave smiles and greeted the tellers, and got great service in return.

But Bitey still won't reply to any of my messages. Not sure what I did to deserve the silent treatment, if it's intentional.

* * *
Checked out the new SM Mall of Asia w/ the 'rents. Place is vast. Parking was an adventure in itself. Surprised to spot a few familiar faces (like Rex, 'Don and Catchu and one girl who was managing the GWrap booth but couldn't remember from where I know her).


Stopped by the newest branch of Ideal Vision Center, owned by high school classmate Rachel Joy Go and her family. This is her sister Nel, who helped me choose (and buy) a new pair of sunglasses (not the ones in this pic, though).


Store window display. Ah, Georgina. If only I was younger, taller (the girl's 5'9"!) and actually knew you in person...my life would STILL be same.

No comments: