It's been barely a month, and already we have 2 Pinoys in Beijing as topics of gossip (which I think beats my record). First is David (not Atienza nor of the David and Lyndon duo), whose impersonation by Manols makes him out to be on a permanently stoned basis. I've only talked to the guy once so I can't really confirm that, but after 3 eyewitness accounts of his erratic behavior I can't help but wonder.
Next if Raffie, The Man Who Asks Too Much. I'm not sure if it's the kinds of questions he asks that rubs people the wrong way, or how he asks them. With David (Atienza), I'm sure it's the frequency of the questions: the same one over and over. He also has that problem with side comments, something I symphathize with, but nothing else. He's on his own to discover why people are gonna start hanging out with him less and less, just like me before.
No comments:
Post a Comment