COUNTUP

Sep 21, 2004

First Day Snooze

Me, Dave and Aimee were the only (though I use term loosely, because as last night's dinner proved there are over 80 Pinoys studying in Beijing at present) Flips in the B+ classroom. Wanted to switch to C right away. The zong he teacher was okay, so I kinda felt sorry about moving.

Speaking of moving, for the past couple of days I looked at a couple of apartments with Camy, introduced to me by Ching. Yup, I'm moving out of campus. All for want of an unlimited internet connection. Small reason, big step, I know. At least the apartment's cheaper. Almost moved into Hua Qing, but landlord didn't to put up with us for just 5 months. Rent's due tomorrow.

Makes me wish I got paid more from my recording gig this afternoon. Yup, I'm doing voiceover work again. Along with Diedre (from Colorado) we read an English language book. Two hours and twenty minutes later I got 250RMB.

No comments: