More Birthday Stuff, Etc.
As I type this Jasmine's birthday party is winding down. Only kids left are the celebrant and Laiza (Francis' daughter) playing on the former's new plastic kiddie picnic table. Still, to avoid leaving anyone out 3 birthday cakes were bought, one each for Jasmine, Hans and Mia. Needless to say the photo session was a circus since the kids kept blowing out the candles the second they were lit.
As for how I spent the afternoon I finished packing up the comics I plan to get rid off, only this time with the hope of getting some money out of it, as opposed to just giving it away like last time. All in all: 303 comics (hardcovers included) packed in 62 bags, all in one box. Lots of leftover plastic covers.
And for the day before (Friday) I stopped by Glorietta for the Midnight Madness Sale and got the latest Hellblazer and Exiles trades, as well as The Big Book of Scandal.
No comments:
Post a Comment