So ANYway...
Yesterday I went to Makati, hitching a ride with Jocelyn (a first for both of us, I believe), then going our separate ways as she headed for Rustan's and I to Glorietta. Ran into Richard Lim (who tells me that Jasper Soon is in the country, apparently for months now) and Mona (who tells me I'm really losing my hair), accompanied by their respective beaus. Finally I bumped into DJ and her cute friend Janelle at A Different Bookstore.
Managed to find a gift for Jasmine for her birthday this Thursday, but held of buying any new graphic novels (or factoid books) 'til this Friday.
Annette's back for China, apparently for almost a month now. Seems she came back but was quarrantined for SARS (precaution) for two weeks, so they rented a place for her that had no phone. Still she managed to bump into Boit yesterday in Greenhills.
No comments:
Post a Comment