Everybody Be Shoppin'...!
Went to Virramall this afternoon for a little Xmas shopping. First I got some hairclips for my niece Mia. Second stop: watch repairman to get a new battery for my Swatch (ironically out of stock at Gift Gate's Swatch booth). Some comics on stop number 3 (this month's Doom Patrol, first 2 issues of Superman/Batman Generations 2, last 2 chapters of Garth Ennis' Spider-Man's Tangled Web storyline and Captain Marvel #33), then long and winding search for a MIDI cable to give to Rachelle that finally bore fruit at Brochure (800 bucks!). On the bus ride home I stopped by SM Centerpoint for a snack at Wendy's and bought a set of "semi-panties" (as if regular panties didn't lack enough fabric) for Sis. There was a brief (no pun intended) awkward moment when the casheier asked me if the panties were mine. After the brief awkward moment I realized she was asking in terms of whether I was the purchaser, as opposed to user of the box of underwear. Had the aforementioned box not already been placed in their standard SM shopping bag it could've gotten...awkward. Anyhoo, I ended the day with a haircut. Damn newbie barber never listens when I tell him to go easy on the crown area. I already have a receding hairline, you idiot, so why make it more conspicuous? I still tipped him, anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment