COUNTUP

Nov 3, 2002

Pre and Current Weekend Stuff

Thursday: Trip to Manila Memorial was hot and I ended up with slight sunburn (i.e. red but not painful). No 'rents this time, just me, Boit, Bebot, Wilson and Jocelyn (with Francis driving). Food this year was improved as it came from my aunt and uncle's Tramway restaurant. Dropped by Mercury Drug (and dropped off Wilson and Jocelyn at The Landmark) because Boit needed some syringes to refill inkjet printer cartriges. Day was still young when we got home so I watched some Malcolm in the Middle episodes and Reservoir Dogs (finally).

Friday: Got up late, so I spent what was left of the morning watching the supplementary material of the Moulin Rouge DVD. After lunch I started updating the Batch web pages, particularly the photo galleries. Today (Nov. 2) was Aissa's birthday so she took us out for dinner at the new Italiannis at Greenbelt 2, where all the new "beautiful" people hang out nowadays. Saw Emerson Jao with my groupmate from Taiwan whose name escapes me (the one that hung around with Charlzen and Paul at the museum), as well as Mitch Katigbak. Achi and (entire) family was there so I introduced Mia and Hans to Mitch (sort of). While ordering Rachelle texted me to ask if I could tape tonight's episode of Six Feet Under. Obviously I wasn't home so I had to text Bebot (who was) and ask her. After dinner we walked around the park section, which is where I got the impression that this is where the new "beautiful" people hung out. With it's own Club Havana and Cafe Breton, it's like Malate, only cleaner and with more parking spaces. When we got home I found out Bebot set the VCR to Channel 37 (Cinemax) instead of 31 (HBO). I remedied it late so I'm afraid Rae's brother will have to watch 15 minutes of Carnosaur. Finall I was about to start this entry when Lisabelle Chan called up to ask about the reunion-in-the-making with Barbara Ng, who's here from Austalia. Told her nothing's set in stone as of yet but that I'll keep her informed. Did some catching up (she's 33 weeks pregnant), yadda yadda, and here I am.

No comments: